Spring Fever

Voice Card  -  Volume 27  -  Janine Card Number 2  -  Mon, Dec 28, 1992 11:21 PM

This is ONE OF 2 responses to VC 26 Paul 5 ("OK")...

Let's decide on a date, if everyone's amenable to this trip!

I'd think that the teachers in the group would have to wait till spring break or till summer before we could get together. And, of course, there's that little matter of money...