Voice Card  -  Volume 32  -  Drury Card Number 4  -  Tue, May 31, 1994 8:33 PM

This is ONE OF 2 responses to VC 31 Suzanne 1 ("Voice Card Ratings")...

This Solitaire thing must be my own "bowling ball". Not only do I not understand why anyone would play solitaire, I also cannot imagine 10% of it being interesting!

Maybe I am just not "into" card games because I can't shuffle a deck? I thought that 90% of life was merely "showing-up". Is this where the remaining 10% went? Are our lives truly "in the cards"?