John: I suppose by now you've noticed that cards one and two are missing from my deck. Here's why.
After I made my first two voice cards, I realized that I hadn't put the current version of "My Contributions" onto the hard disk. Thus my voice cards were being saved to the last volume's version. When I copied the new "My Contributions" onto the hard disk, it of course replaced the old version, but the numbering of the current cards started at three. I'm sure you can deal with this little glitch.
[Editor's note: Actually, my harvesting program handles such glitches automatically, but I'm glad to hear that you were able to identify and resolve the problem yourself. It would be nice if we could find a way to make such problems less likely to happen. Something to think about when considering Archipelago 2.0...]