This is a response to VC 20 John 7 ("Kristin's Personality")...
I'm not going to try, at this time to tag a personality on Kristin. However, I will start a list of behaviors describing her (behaviors that can and are used in personality categories):
Well, there are some behaviors describing Kristin. Perhaps sometime in the future we can pull things together and assign a personality. Or people can take guesses at it now.
- She is very easily calmed when she gets upset.
- She is very nosey. Any noise or distraction will cause her to stop what she's doing (including eating) to see what is going on.
- She likes people to pay attention to her. She will stare at strangers until they respond to her. Sometimes she will start to get real active to catch the person's attention. Once while standing in line at the Post Office, Diane had to ask a man in line behind her to say something to Kristin so she would settle down.
- She eats anything and everything.
- She entertains herself very well.
- She likes a lot of physical contact.
- She seems to have no fear of anything. We first noticed this when she was very young. While holding her against our shoulder, she frequently would lean back as far as she could so that her head would be bent back so far that she was looking at things behind her upside down. We were concerned by this behavior so we asked her doctor about it. The doctor said that it was very unusual for a young baby to do that - he guessed that she was either very adventuresome or felt very secure and safe with us.