June July or August

Voice Card  -  Volume 31  -  John Card Number 14  -  Sat, Apr 9, 1994 6:36 PM

This is ONE OF 4 responses to VC 30 Drury 3 ("Reunion time")...

Let's try to make this reunion happen THIS summer, the sooner the better. I suspect that Janine, Suzanne, Roger, Drury, Larry(?) and I can ascend the mountain with only a few weeks warning. It sounds as if Paul will be able to join us as long as we give him at least a month warning.

That leaves Stuart, Holly, and Yumi. I'm sure all three of you would love to attend but will have tremendous difficulty summoning the time and money to jet out to San Francisco. If even one of you could make it would be a major coup.

Here, then, is my proposal. Stuart, Holly, Yumi: if you can fanagle a way out here in June, July, or August give me a call immediately. The first one who calls will probably get to choose the time frame. If I don't hear from any of you by the end of April, I'll assume you probably can't make it.

In early May I suggest that the Bay Area Archipelagoans confer amongst themselves and pick a date. I will immediately call or e-mail outside of the bay to announce the date and determine if any of our distant members can join us. Once that is decided I believe we should go ahead and make reservations.

Janine, perhaps you can determine the price and availablity of these Mount Tam cabins. My understanding is that they are surprisingly cheap and often available especially during the week. Can we make reservations? If so, I believe we should make them as soon as possible.