This is ONE OF 2 responses to Vol 11 Larry 6 ("Watch in horror?")...
This is a good question for the quiz because it is a circumstance that we all run into fairly often and the way we handle it is a good reflection of a small part of our personality.
Since this is one of many problems in the quiz and the quiz needs to have a basis that can easily be evaluated, the choices available need to be laid out like this:
I personally have responded in all but way 5 or 7 but have felt like doing 5 or 7 from time to time.
- If his right lane was clear I would pass him on the right.
- Beep my horn or flash lights depending on whether it is day or night so he would get out of my way.
- Ride on his tail, until he got the message and either sped up or switched lanes.
- Proceed at his speed until he sped up or got out of the way.
- Take down his license number, call the highway patrol on my mobile phone and report his car stolen.
- Start swearing at him to relieve my tension.
- Bump him until he got the message and got out of my way.